The underpinnings of holistic Thai medicine are closely linked to health-giving massage techniques that have been around for over 25 centuries.
Shivago Komarpaj was an influential, pioneering physician from India and he brought his unprecedented eastern techniques to Thailand sometime around 500 BCE, forever changing the very essence of how therapeutic massage intertwines with everyday healthcare.
What Is Thai Massage?
Thai massage amalgamates sophisticated muscular kneading, intricate joint manipulation, and personalised reflexologies. The secret lies in the refined approach towards your body’s meridians.
Experts from the Seoul National University recently established the scientific basis for the presence of energy highways in the human body and they refer to this complex network of meridians as the primo-vascular highway. These physiological components are essentially vehicles that dictate the transference and transmission of energy waves throughout your musculoskeletal system.
What Is So Special About Thai Massage?
Professional Thai massage emphatically impacts these meridians and institutes a healthy balance with regard to your intrinsic organic functions. After a solitary session of local Thai massage in Bristol, you’ll experience a wave of regenerative responses:
- Prompt progress in your cardiovascular and circulatory activities
- Enhanced peristalsis in your intestines, which leads to stronger digestive capabilities
- Reparative effects in your joints, sinews, tendons, and nerves
- Vigorous production of serotonin and melatonin, which enables you to feel euphoric and achieve enriched REM-cycle slumber
- Amelioration of heart-related issues and potential blood clots
- Reversal of early-onset Type 2 diabetes
Your massage therapist will mould a reasonably priced programme that abides by your pain tolerance, musculoskeletal concerns, range of motion, and individual wellness objectives. Feel free to stop by your local Thai wellness studio this week.